Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Curious case of INDI COMMANDOS

While surfing through my social networking sites, suddenly one name was hitting through and creating a buzz, it is INDI COMMANDOS, was wondering what it is, and as usual my only solution for all my doubts is www.google.com.

Given below the real time search screen shot,


Surprised to see a name that is totally irrelevant to Kochi or Kerala. I was closely following Kochi IPL team facebook fans page and they were doing an amazing job by engaging their fans, and have built a good number of fans base.

I’m sure by now there are different opinions and comments flooding around the social networking sites, hope and believe INDI COMMANDOS team are watching it.

--'INDI' stands for an independent #Indian #cricket team that will go ahead to win a billion hearts. –

Courtesy INDI COMMANDOS official twitter page

At the time of IPL auction, Kochi IPL franchise didn’t have any branding exercise, I was thinking they had a good strategy, since they can build the brand with the auctioned players, I was expecting something different, but it went totally different.

And there LOGO, frankly, no comments, one thing that immediately strikes my mind is, the car and bike stickering shops, where they make a design whatever comes to their mind, and somehow they find takers for the design. Look down, and let me know your thoughts. All the best INDI COMMANDOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment